Thursday, November 7, 2013

Makeup 101

I know, the battle rages on, should women wear makeup on their faces or not, and what kind. Personally, ditch the mineral powder foundation, it's okay for a spot cover-up, but follow it with a cream foundation. My favorites are Clinique, Kett, and Mehron. I have used various foundations for more years than I care to admit. My makeup has lasted through many sporting competitions in my younger days, looking good in photos and after a long day at the stable. No need to look like a horse while riding a horse. Remember the mineral powder foundations are cakey and cause break-outs. Stick with the basic liquid foundation, a little goes a long way, follow up with a thin layer of powder. Favorite powder brands are Clinique and Ulta Finishing Powder. If you don't need foundation, a light cream sunblock works wonders, maybe with a hint of color.


No comments:

Post a Comment