Sunday, March 2, 2014

Oscars: Favorite Dresses

I am sure everyone with Style watched the Oscars and had their own opinions of the red carpet dresses and fashion choices, yet I think keeping it simple is best, and not over-dress, even for the Oscars. This year, nothing stood out for me, no one taking the prize as best dressed in my humble opinion I thought the red carpet was kind of boring actually.

A few of the stars from the 2014 Oscars red carpet that looked tasteful and graceful:





Here are some of my favorites from the Oscars from years gone by:







It's sometimes a balance between incredible jewels, and incredible dresses, while I favor the long slimmer looking dresses, instead of long trains, the important thing is that I enjoy watching and I bet you do to.


No comments:

Post a Comment