Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Eye Makeup: Take A Picture

Okay let's step it up a bit. Start practicing with your eye makeup, everyone needs something around their eyes, I don't care how beautiful or natural you think you are. If you want only a tiny amount, use color matte super thin and light foundation around the eye setting it with a powder to match your skin tone. Finish with mascara. Everyone needs some practice. My favorite eye products are from Bobbi Brown. If you need to experiment and practice, use a less expensive brand like Maybelline. I am a fan of the gel eyeliner in a small pot that comes with its own brush, for high end brands, just buy the recommended brush for the brand. Gel eyeliner stays put but you have to work quickly. I set it with a color shadow over it. My favorites are black, navy, deep browns with contrasting taupe or a peachy color on the brow bone. 

Take a photo of your eye to see if you have your eye makeup the way you want it, or to try and experiment with different looks. Take the weekend and start taking your own picture and play with colors and products. Mascara? I love YSL and Napoleon Perdis. Less expensive brands you could try are from Almay or Ulta. 

I have more advanced secrets when I feel you can handle the information. So go for it. I will be checking on your progress :)




No comments:

Post a Comment