Friday, January 31, 2014

Simple Super Bowl Ice Cream

I know, we use the kitchen for storage and to make that simple morning cup of coffee or herbal tea before jetting out at noontime to have lunch with an interesting guy who you might have to watch the Super Bowl with on Sunday. Personally, instead of someone bringing food to the viewing party, I would prefer this little trinket from Chanel, as this is the closest thing to food that I would want during the Super Bowl:




But, joking aside, I know you want a snack but don't want to make a fuss, here is a simple homemade ice cream recipe I heard on a commercial aired on an old time radio program from the 1940's. It is simple, yet impressive, and it works, as I tried it in my own designer kitchen, you know, where I store the Gucci bags and Hermes scarves:







No comments:

Post a Comment